Get in Touch
17 Eldon Square, Reading
07812 167 529
Landlords, Maria & Steve
After spending two years carefully converting this 140 year old building into apartments in 2013.
M&S Lettings continue to focus on setting this period residence apart from the more conventional housing stock. Offering features that make a busy lifestyle that bit more enjoyable particuarly in this changing environment were working from home demands high speed connectivity and garden space to relax.
We are long time members of the National Residential Landlords Association.
There are numerous places to visit/socialise close by and all within walking distance which give a flavour of the town and what to expect.
- Traditional Pubs with a range of craft beers.
- Restaurants of all sizes and tastes.
- Main cinema showing latest releases.
- Several parks and gardens.
- Gyms (some 24/7) and sports clubs.
- Premiership Rugby and Championship football.
- Local museums and places of interest.
- Various town/country cycle routes.
- Modern Oracle shopping centre.
- Main hospital just a two minute walk.
- University Campus and Reading college.
- Various Business Parks.
- Mainline train station inc. Crossrail line.
- Coach station for Heathrow/Gatwick.
- Large selection of nearby hotels.
When you enter an AST – Assured Shorthold Tenancy – you are entering into a contractual arrangement. This gives you some important rights as well as some responsibilities.
This How to Rent guide will help you to understand what your rights are, what responsibilities we both have and what questions to ask.
Live in Central Reading in Style
We Have Vacancy!
Do let us know your timeline/plans for coming to work in Reading if we can we will look to accomodate you.